Pest Control Services Offered in DC Ranch
Natural Pest Solutions is proud to offer the following services to Residents of DC Ranch, AZ
Bugs and insects can creep up on us unnoticed until we suddenly realize our families and pets are facing threats they may not know how to deal with. We provide annual peace of mind with regular inspections and pest control throughout Scottsdale, AZ..
This is the only way you can be confident that vermin are not going to be taking over, or bees, rodents, roaches, spiders, and bedbugs quietly settling in somewhere unseen. The threat that lurking spiders and cockroaches hold for our kids and pets can be particularly worrisome when moving to a new home.Use the best fumigador in Scottsdale.
- Termite Control
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Pest Inspections
- Commercial Pest Control
- Spider Removal
- Scorpion Removal
- Cockroach Removal
- Beehive Removal
- White Ant Treatment and Ant Control
- Flea Control
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Population: approx. 40,000
- Geographical Coordinates: 33.6674° N, 111.8449° W
- Zip Code: 85255
- The GNIS ID for DC Ranch: 2059872
- The GNIS ID for Maricopa County: 37026
- The GNIS ID for Arizona: 1779777
- DC Ranch is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- DC Ranch is located in Scottsdale, which is in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Things to Do and See In DC Ranch
- DC Ranch Village Health Club & Spa on N Thompson Peak Pkwy
- McDowell Peak (near Bell Pass and Windgate Pass): McDowell Peak has a height is 4034 feet. McDowell Peak is located approximately half a mile north of the easily recognizable Thompson Peak.
- Thompson Peak (Arizona) (near Thompson Peak Road and ): Thompson Peak is located in the McDowell Mountains
- McDowell Mountains (near Tom’s Thumb Trail and East End Trail) Located about twenty miles north-east of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, and may be seen from most places throughout the city.
- East End (Arizona) (near Tom’s Thumb Trail and East End Trail): A mountain located at the northeastern end of the McDowell Mountains and about north northeast of Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Equidome Arena (near East Westworld Road and North 94th Street. A 6,340-seat multi-purpose arena in Scottsdale that hosts locals sporting events, including rodeos and concerts.
- WestWorld (near East Westworld Road) A premier, nationally recognized, multi-use events facility serving the Scottsdale, Arizona community and visitors.
- Vemma (near North Hartford Drive and North Pacesetter Way): A privately held multi-level marketing company that sells energy drinks, nutritional beverages and weight management products.
- SheKnows Media (near East Le Marche Drive and North 82nd Street): An American digital media company for women headquartered in Scottsdale.
- Taliesin West (near North Taliesin and ): Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home and school in the desert from 1937 until his death in 1959.
- Pinnacle Peak (Arizona) (near Christmas Cholla Drive and Desert Highlands Drive): A granite summit located in Scottsdale.
- Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale (near East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and North 78th Street): A 36-hole golf complex located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- GoDaddy (near North 82nd Street and East Evans Road): A publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company.
- The Estancia Club (near North 100th Place and North 100th Way): A private golf club located at the base of Pinnacle Peak Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona,
- Loop 101 to the west
- East Thompson Peak Parkway
- North Pima Road
- E Bell Road to the south
- Scottsdale Airport (Scottsdale)
- Falcon Field Airport (Mesa)
- Desert Samaritan Hospital Heliport (Mesa)
- McDonnell Douglas Heliport (Mesa)
- Biltmore Golf Course Heliport (Phoenix)
- The Buttes in Tempe Heliport (Tempe)
- Copper Ridge Elementary School on E Thompson Peak Pkwy
- Pinnacle Peak Elementary School
- Grayhawk Elementary School
- Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Desert Canyon Elementary School
- Scottsdale Preparatory Academy
- Desert Canyon Middle School
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Fountain Hills is 8 miles to the south-east.
- Rio Verde is 10 miles to the east.
- Paradise Valley is 11 miles to the south-west.
- Scottsdale is 11 miles to the south.
- Carefree is 11 miles to the north.
- Cave Creek is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Deer Valley is 16 miles to the west.
- Mesa is 17 miles to the south.
- Tempe is 17 miles to the south.
- Encanto is 18 miles to the south-west.
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park to the east
- Pinnacle Peak Park to the north
- Cave Buttes Recreation area to the west
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve Gateway Trail which is on 18333 North Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale
- Pinnacle Peak Park which is on 26802 North 102nd Way, Scottsdale
- Thunderbird Park which is on 9170 East Thunderbird Road, Scottsdale
- Horizon Dog Park which is on 15444 North 100th Street, Scottsdale
- Thompson Peak Park which is on 20199 North 78th Place, Scottsdale
- Ironwood Park which is on 18650 North 94th Street, Scottsdale
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve which is on 18333 North Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale
- Tom’s Thumb Trailhead which is on 23015 North 128th Street, Scottsdale
- McDowell Mountain Ranch Community Garden which is on 15109 North 102nd Way, Scottsdale