Our uniformed pest management staff and spotless vehicles are a familiar sight as they do termite inspections in Scottsdale and Greater Phoenix AZ Area.
Pest Control Services in Pinnacle Peak, Arizona
Natural Pest Solutions is proud to offer the following services to Pinnacle Peak:
Annoying pests of rodents and bugs can creep up on us unnoticed until we suddenly realize our families and pets are facing threats they may not know how to deal with regular inspections and pest control throughout Scottsdale, AZ..
This is the only way you can be confident that pests are not quietly settling in somewhere unseen. The threat that lurking spiders and cockroaches hold for our kids and pets can be particularly worrisome when moving to a new home, where we do not know our way around and movers may have disturbed their nests. Use the best fumigador in Scottsdale.
- Pest Inspections and Pre-Purchase Pest Inspections
- Commercial Pest Control
- Spider Removal
- Cockroach Removal
- Beehive Removal
- Scorpion Removal
- Ant Control and White Ant Treatment
- Flea Control
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Termite Control
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
General Information About Pinnacle Peak
- Population: 12,359
- Geographical Coordinates: 33.7654° N, 111.8330° W
- Zip Codes: 85255
- The GNIS ID for Pinnacle Peak: 33001
- The GNIS ID for Maricopa County: 37026
- The GNIS ID for Arizona: 1779777
- Pinnacle Peak is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- Pinnacle Peak is located in Scottsdale, which is in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Pinnacle Peak is an upscale neighborhood located in North Scottsdale, Arizona.
Things to Do and See In Pinnacle Peak
- Pinnacle Peak (Arizona) (near Christmas Cholla Drive and Desert Highlands Drive): Pinnacle Peak is a granite summit located in Scottsdale.
- The Estancia Club (near North 100th Place and North 100th Way): A private golf club located at the base of Pinnacle Peak Mountain in Scottsdale.
- Scottsdale National Golf Club (near 122nd Street): A private golf club in Scottsdale, Arizona. Located within the McDowell Mountain Range,
- East End (Arizona) (near Tom’s Thumb Trail and East End Trail): A mountain located at the northeastern end of the McDowell Mountains and about north northeast of Scottsdale.
- McDowell Peak (near Bell Pass (Difficult) and Windgate Pass (Difficult)): Located in the McDowell Mountains, to the northeast of Phoenix.
- Congregation Beth Israel (Scottsdale, Arizona) (near North 56th Street and East Quail Track Drive): A Jewish congregation located at 10460 North 56th Street in Scottsdale.
- Vemma (near North Hartford Drive and North Pacesetter Way): A privately held multi-level marketing company that sells energy drinks, nutritional beverages and weight management products.
- Pinnacle Presbyterian Church (near East Happy Valley Road and North 87th Street) A Presbyterian Church with a congregation of more than 1,400 members located in north Scottsdale
- McDowell Mountains (near Bell Pass (Difficult) and Windgate Pass (Difficult)): The McDowell Mountain Range is located about twenty miles north-east of downtown Phoenix, and can be seen from most places throughout the city.
- Mosrite (near North Perimeter Drive and East Saint John Road): An American guitar manufacturing company, based in Bakersfield, California.
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (near North Perimeter Drive and East Saint John Road): An American manufacturer of stringed instruments and amplifiers.
- Phoenix Film Festival (near Pima Freeway) A festival that celebrates feature films and their creators.
- Northcentral University (near East Hartford Drive and East Anderson Drive): An online, for-profit university.
- Bank of Hope Founders Cup (near North 55th Street and East Via Montoya Drive): A women’s professional golf tournament on the LPGA Tour.
- Thompson Peak (Arizona) (near Thompson Peak Road) Located in the McDowell Mountains, the summit being to the northeast of Phoenix and has amateur radio towers on the summit, accessible via a service road from Fountain Hills.
- East Pinnacle Peak Road
- North Scottsdale Road
- North Pima Road
- Arizona State Route 101
- North Tatum Boulevard
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (Phoenix)
- Scottsdale Airport (Scottsdale)
- Falcon Field Airport (Mesa)
- Pleasant Valley Airport (Peoria)
- Biltmore Golf Course Heliport (Phoenix)
- McDonnell Douglas Heliport (Mesa)
- Desert Samaritan Hospital Heliport (Mesa)
- The Buttes in Tempe Heliport (Tempe)
- Notre Dame Preparatory School
- Bella Vista Private School
- Scottsdale Preparatory School
- Pinnacle Peak High School
- Pinnacle Peak Elementary School
- Mountain Trail Middle School
Neaby Town and Suburbs
- Carefree is 7 miles to the north-west.
- Cave Creek is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Rio Verde is 10 miles to the east.
- Fountain Hills is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Paradise Valley is 14 miles to the south.
- Scottsdale is 15 miles to the south.
- Deer Valley is 15 miles to the west.
- Anthem is 18 miles to the north-west.
- New River is 20 miles to the north-west.
- Encanto is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Mesa is 21 miles to the south.
- Tempe is 21 miles to the south.
- Alhambra is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Glendale is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Phoenix is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Central City is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Peoria is 23 miles to the south-west.
- Maryvale is 23 miles to the south-west.
- Gainey Ranch is (19.4 mi) via N Pima Rd
- North Scottsdale is (10.0 mi) via N Pima Rd and E Dynamite Blvd
- DC Ranch is (11.9 mi) via N Pima Rd
- Pinnacle Peak Park which is on 26802 North 102nd Way, Scottsdale
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve Gateway Trail which is on 18333 North Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale
- Arizona Outback Adventures (AOA) which is on 17465 North 93rd Street, Scottsdale
- Thompson Peak Park which is on 20199 North 78th Place, Scottsdale
- City of Scottsdale – Brown’s Ranch Trailhead which is on 30301 North Alma School Parkway, Scottsdale
- Tom’s Thumb Trailhead which is on 23015 North 128th Street, Scottsdale
- Ironwood Park which is on 18650 North 94th Street, Scottsdale
- Granite Mountain Trailhead which is on 31402 North 136th Street, Scottsdale
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve which is on 18333 North Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale
Nearby Amusement Parks
- Castles N’ Coasters which is on 9445 North Metro Parkway East, Phoenix
- CrackerJax which is on 16001 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale
- Big Surf which is on 1500 North McClintock Drive, Tempe
- Golfland Sunsplash which is on 155 West Hampton Avenue, Mesa
- Enchanted Island Amusement Park which is on 1202 West Encanto Boulevard, Phoenix
- Stratum Laser Tag which is on 1455 South Stapley Drive #11, Mesa
- Sky Zone Trampoline Park which is on 9040 West Larkspur Drive Suite 134, Peoria
- Daisy Mountain Railroad which is on 41703 North Gavilan Peak Parkway, Anthem
- Anthem Community Center which is on 41130 North Freedom Way, Anthem
- Hurricane Harbor Phoenix which is on 4243 West Pinnacle Peak Road, Glendale