Gainey Ranch Pest Extermination Services
Natural Pest Solutions Offers the Following Services to Gainey Ranch
Pests can often create unhealthy conditions and severe damage. Recovering from an infestation not only requires eradication and extermination of the pest problem. We deal with all pests such as:
- Termite Control
- Pest Inspections
- Spider Removal
- Rodent Removal
- Scorpion Removal
- Cockroach Removal
- Beehive Removal
- White Ant Treatment and Ant Control
- Flea Control
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Commercial Pest Control
General Information About Gainey Ranch
- Population: Approx. 2,000
- Geographical Coordinates: 33.5669° N, 111.9135° W
- Postal Codes: 85258
- The GNIS ID for Gainey Ranch: 24863
- The GNIS ID for Maricopa County: 37026
- The GNIS ID for Arizona: 1779777
- Gainey Ranch is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- Gainey Ranch is located Maricopa County, Arizona
Things to Do and See In Gainey Ranch
- McCormick Ranch (near East Pleasant Run and North Hayden Road): One of the largest planned communities in Arizona.
- Cosanti (near East Doubletree Ranch Road and North Kober Road): Cosanti The gallery and studio of Italian-American architect Paolo Soleri.
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park (near East Joshua Tree Lane and North 73rd Street): McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park is a railroad park located in Scottsdale, Arizona that features a gauge railroad, a Magma Arizona Railroad locomotive, a railroad museum, three model railroad clubs and a gauge live steam railroad.
- Salt River Fields at Talking Stick A stadium complex located in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Community near Scottsdale, Arizona, at the former site of the Indian Bend Country Club.
- Automotive Dealership Institute (near East Lincoln Drive and North Scottsdale Road): An Arizona-based and licensed post secondary institute that offers classroom and online instruction in management level training in finance and insurance for the auto industry.
- Thunderbird Adventist Academy (near Thunderbird Academy and East Sutton Drive): A private Seventh-day Adventist Christian high school and boarding academy in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Talking Stick Resort (near East Talking Stick Way and ): Talking Stick Resort is a luxury hotel and casino resort located on the Salt-River Pima Maricopa Indian Reservation near Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Mummy Mountain (Arizona) (near East Cheney Drive and East Quartz Mountain Road): A mountain situated in Paradise Valley, Arizona, United States that is formed predominantly of Precambrian granite with outcroppings of quartz and schorl.
- GoDaddy (near North 82nd Street and East Evans Road): A publicly traded Internet domain registrar and web hosting company.
- Camel back Inn (near Marriott Resort Hotel and Marriott Resort Hotel Condominium) A historic resort and spa owned by JW Marriott Hotels and located on the southern slope of Mummy Mountain in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Scottsdale Airport
- Biltmore Golf Course Heliport (Phoenix)
- The Buttes in Tempe Heliport (Tempe)
- Doubletree Ranch Road
- Scottsdale Road
- Meadow View Road
- Chaparral High School (Arizona)
- Rancho Solano Preparatory School
- Saguaro High School
- Thunderbird Adventist Academy
- Cochise Elementary School
- Phoenix Seminary
- Cocopah Middle School
- International School of Arizona
- Sequoya Elementary School
- Cherokee Elementary School
- Rancho Solano Prepartory School
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Paradise Valley is 3 miles to the south-west.
- Scottsdale is 4 miles to the south.
- Tempe is 10 miles to the south.
- Encanto is 11 miles to the south-west.
- Mesa is 11 miles to the south-east.
- Fountain Hills is 11 miles to the east.
- Central City is 12 miles to the south-west.
- Phoenix is 12 miles to the south-west.
- Alhambra is 13 miles to the west.
- Guadalupe is 13 miles to the south.
- Deer Valley is 15 miles to the north-west.
- Glendale is 15 miles to the west.
- Maryvale is 15 miles to the west.
- Ahwatukee Foothills is 16 miles to the south.
- Gilbert is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Rio Verde is 17 miles to the north-east.
- Carefree is 17 miles to the north.
- Chandler is 18 miles to the south.
- McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park which is on 7301 East Indian Bend Road, Scottsdale
- Cholla Trailhead Camelback Mountain which is on 6131 East Cholla Lane, Paradise Valley
- Arizona Outback Adventures (AOA) which is on 17465 North 93rd Street, Scottsdale
- Thunderbird Park which is on 9170 East Thunderbird Road, Scottsdale
- Horizon Dog Park which is on 15444 North 100th Street, Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Ranch Park & Tennis Center which is on 10400 East Vía Linda, Scottsdale
- Ameripark Scottsdale which is on 7014 East Camelback Road, Scottsdale
- Sereno Park which is on 5720 East Sweetwater Avenue, Scottsdale