Fountain Hills Pest Control
Natural Pest Solutions is proud to offer the following services to Fountain Hills:
Pests can really cause problems, especially around Arizona. No wonder so many residential and commercial customers recommend our termite and pest control. We take great care with every termite inspection. Scottsdale, AZ. has a dry subtropical climate . We can help with Termites and all other types of Insects and Rodents such as:
- Pest Inspections
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Termite Control
- Cockroach Removal
- Scorpion Removal
- Beehive Removal
- Spider Removal
- Ant Control and White Ant Treatment
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Flea Control
- Commercial Pest Control
- Population (approx.): 24,000
- Geo coordinates: 33.6042°N, 111.7257°W
- Postcodes: 85268, 85269
- The GNIS ID for Fountain Hills: 36980
- The GNIS ID for Maricopa County: 37026
- The GNIS ID for Arizona: 1779777
- Fountain Hills is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- Fountain Hills is located in Scottsdale, which is in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Things to Do and See In Fountain Hills
- KHOT-FM (near North Vento Court and North Crestview Drive): KHOT-FM (105.9 MHz) A Regional Mexican format, the station serves the Phoenix area.
- BASIS Scottsdale (near East Vía Linda and North 136th Street): A charter school operated by BASIS Schools in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation (near Mustang Way) A federally recognized tribe and Indian reservation in Maricopa County, Arizona.
- Mount McDowell. Mount McDowell Commonly referred to as Red Mountain, is located on the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Reservation, just north of Mesa, Arizona.
- Thompson Peak (Arizona) Located in the McDowell Mountains.
- Granite Reef Diversion Dam. A concrete diversion dam located Northeast of Phoenix, Arizona, on the Salt River.
- McDowell Peak (near Bell Pass (Difficult) and Windgate Pass (Difficult)): With a height is 4034 feet. McDowell Peak is located approximately half a mile north of the easily recognizable Thompson Peak, and shares a ridge with Drinkwater Peak
- East End (Arizona) (near Tom’s Thumb Trail and East End Trail): A mountain located at the northeastern end of the McDowell Mountains and about north northeast of Scottsdale, Arizona.
- McDowell Mountains (near Tom’s Thumb Trail and East End Trail): Located about twenty miles north-east of downtown Phoenix, Arizona, and may be seen from most places throughout the city.
- Taliesin West: Taliesin West was architect Frank Lloyd Wright’s winter home and school in the desert from 1937 until his death in 1959 at the age of 91.
- Beeline Dragway (near North Beeline Highway and ): The Beeline Dragway was a drag racing facility in Mesa, Arizona that operated from 1963 to the 1980s.
- Salt River Pima–Maricopa Indian Community (near Arizona Canal): The Salt River Pima–Maricopa Indian Community is comprised of two distinct Native American tribes—the Pima (Akimel O’odham) and the Maricopa (Piipaash).
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (Phoenix)
- Scottsdale Airport (Scottsdale)
- Falcon Field Airport (Mesa)
- Desert Samaritan Hospital Heliport (Mesa)
- McDonnell Douglas Heliport (Mesa)
- Chandler Municipal Airport (Chandler)
- Biltmore Golf Course Heliport (Phoenix)
- The Buttes in Tempe Heliport (Tempe)
- Stellar Airpark-P19 (Chandler)
- Luke Air Force Base
- East Palisades Boulevard
- North Saguaro Boulevard
Lakes and Rivers
- Salt River
- Gila River
- Verde River
- Agua Fria
- Fountain Hills Middle School
- Fountain Hills High School
- Desert Mountain High School
- McDowell Mountain Elementary School
- Four Peak Elementary School
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Rio Verde is 8 miles to the north.
- Scottsdale is 12 miles to the south-west.
- DC Ranch is (17.5 mi) via AZ-101 Loop N
- Paradise Valley is 13 miles to the west.
- Mesa is 13 miles to the south-west.
- Apache Junction is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Tempe is 16 miles to the south-west.
- Gilbert is 17 miles to the south.
- Carefree is 18 miles to the north-west.
- Cave Creek is 20 miles to the north-west.
- Guadalupe is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Chandler is 21 miles to the south.
- Encanto is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Central City is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Phoenix is 22 miles to the south-west.
- Gold Canyon is 23 miles to the south-east.
- Ahwatukee Foothills is 23 miles to the south-west.
- Deer Valley is 24 miles to the west.
- McDowell Mountain Regional Park which is on 16300 McDowell Mountain Park Drive, Fort McDowell
- Fountain Park which is on 12925 North Saguaro Boulevard, Fountain Hills
- Coon Bluff Campground which is on Coon Bluff Road, Mesa
- Fountain Hills Parks Department which is on 14825 North Del Cambre Avenue, Fountain Hills
- Rotary Centennial Park which is on 12625 North Saguaro Boulevard, Fountain Hills
- Veteran’s Memorial which is on 17166-17198 East El Lago Boulevard, Fountain Hills
- Lake Overlook Trail which is on 16705 E. Avenue of the Fountains, Fountain Hills
- Desert Vista Dog Park which is on 11800 Desert Vista, Fountain Hills
- Sunrise Trailhead which is on 12101 North 145th Way, Scottsdale
- Lost Dog Wash Trailhead which is on 12601 North 124th Street, Scottsdale