Your Pest Control Company in North Scottsdale, AZ
Natural Pest Solutions Offers the Following Services
- Pre-Purchase inspections
- Pest Inspections
- Termite Control
- Spider and Rodent Control
- Scorpion Removal
- Cockroach Removal
- Beehive Removal
- Bed Bug Treatment
- White Ant Treatment/Ant Control
- Flea Control
- Commercial Pest Control
We provide annual peace of mind with regular rodent and insect inspections and pest control throughout Scottsdale, AZ..
This is the only way you can be confident that ants and termites are not quietly taking over, or bees, rodents, roaches, spiders, and bedbugs quietly settling in somewhere unseen. Contact Natural Pest Solutions for all your Pest Control Needs.
About North Scottsdale
- Geographical Coordinates: 33.6721° N, 111.8686° W
- Zip Code: 85050, 85054, 85254, 85255, 85258, 85259, 85260, 85262, 85266, 85268, 85331, and 85377.
- The GNIS ID for Maricopa County: 37026
- The GNIS ID for Arizona: 1779777
- North Scottsdale is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- North Scottsdale is located in Scottsdale, which is in Maricopa County, Arizona.
Things to Do and See
- Mosrite (near North Perimeter Drive and East Saint John Road): An American guitar manufacturing company, based in Bakersfield, California.
- Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (near North Perimeter Drive and East Saint John Road): Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC, or simply Fender)
- Northcentral University (near East Hartford Drive and East Anderson Drive): Northcentral University is an online, for-profit university established in 1996.
- Vemma (near North Hartford Drive and North Pacesetter Way): Vemma Nutrition Company is a privately held multi-level marketing company that sells dietary supplements. The company was shut down in 2015.
- WestWorld (near East Westworld Road and ): An internationally recognized, multi-use events facility in Scottsdale, Arizona. Westworld annually hosts the Barrett-Jackson Classic Car Auction.
- Equidome Arena (near East Westworld Road and North 94th Street): A 6,340-seat multi-purpose arena in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. It hosts locals sporting events, including rodeos and concerts.
- McDowell Peak (near Bell Pass (Difficult) and Windgate Pass (Difficult)
- Pinnacle Presbyterian Church (near East Happy Valley Road and North 87th Street): A Presbyterian Church with a congregation of more than 1,400 members located in north Scottsdale, Arizona.
- TPC Scottsdale (near North Hayden Road and East Bell Road): a 36-hole golf complex in the southwestern United States, located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- McDowell Mountains (near Bell Pass (Difficult) and Windgate Pass (Difficult)
- SheKnows Media (near East Le Marche Drive and North 82nd Street): SheKnows Media is an American digital media company headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Phoenix Open (near East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard and North 78th Street): A professional golf tournament on the PGA Tour, held in late January/early February at the Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale, Arizona
- Pinnacle Peak (Arizona) (near Christmas Cholla Drive and Desert Highlands Drive) A granite summit located in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Thompson Peak (Arizona) (near Thompson Peak Rd and ): Located in the McDowell Mountains, the summit being to the northeast of Phoenix, Arizona.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
- Scottsdale Airport
- Falcon Field Airport (Mesa)
- McDonnell Douglas Heliport (Mesa)
- The Buttes in Tempe Heliport (Tempe)
- Loop 101
- Loop 202
- Interstate 17
- Interstate 10
- Arizona Highway 143
- Arizona Highway 51
- State Road 60
- Notre Dame Preparatory High School (Arizona)
- Northcentral University
- Mountainside Middle School
- Sonoran Sky Elementary School
- The Scottsdale School
- Redfield Elementary School
- Anasazi Elementary School
- Cochise Elementary School
- Cheyenne Traditional School
- Laguna Elementary School
Nearby Towns and Suburbs
- Fountain Hills is 9 miles to the south-east.
- Paradise Valley is 10 miles to the south-west.
- Carefree is 10 miles to the north.
- Scottsdale is 11 miles to the south.
- Rio Verde is 11 miles to the east.
- Cave Creek is 12 miles to the north-west.
- Deer Valley is 15 miles to the west.
- Mesa is 17 miles to the south.
- Tempe is 17 miles to the south.
- Encanto is 18 miles to the south-west.
- Central City is 19 miles to the south-west.
- Phoenix is 19 miles to the south-west.
- Alhambra is 19 miles to the south-west.
- Glendale is 20 miles to the south-west.
- Anthem is 21 miles to the north-west.
- Maryvale is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Guadalupe is 21 miles to the south.
- Peoria is 22 miles to the west.
- Gilbert is 22 miles to the south.
- DC Ranch is (3.3 mi) via E Thompson Peak Pkwy and E Windgate Pass Dr.
- Gainey Ranch is (12.1 mi) via AZ-101 Loop S and N Pima Rd
- McDowell Sonoran Preserve Gateway Trail which is on 18333 North Thompson Peak Parkway, Scottsdale
- Arizona Outback Adventures (AOA) which is on 17465 North 93rd Street, Scottsdale
- Pinnacle Peak Park which is on 26802 North 102nd Way, Scottsdale
- Thunderbird Park which is on 9170 East Thunderbird Road, Scottsdale
- Horizon Dog Park which is on 15444 North 100th Street, Scottsdale
- Thompson Peak Park which is on 20199 North 78th Place, Scottsdale
- Crossed Arrows Park which is on 6102 E Acoma Rd, Scottsdale
- Cactus Park which is on 7202 East Cactus Road, Scottsdale
- Organic Pumpkin Marker which is on 15169 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale
- Ironwood Park which is on 18650 North 94th Street, Scottsdale